Here I am in all my glory as of 5 am on Wednesday, October 5th, 2016…
Not too bad for a 34 year old man this day and age I must admit.
But here’s the deal, I have made helping others lose weight and get fit my life’s work for the past 12 years. I love helping my clients (and others) become happier, healthier versions of themselves who are not only more confident with their bodies, but are more confident with themselves as a whole.
I was recently asked what my “why” was for doing what I do, and to be honest outside of providing for my family and leading by example for my kids, I LOVE the emotional and spiritual transformations our clients go through in route to their weight loss and fitness goals.
Now, I have worked out basically since 5th grade with never taking much time off. I can still remember first going to “The Gym” in McAlester, OK with my parents when I was 11 or 12 to start “working out.” Couple that with growing up in the hey day of Stallone and Arnold movies and fueled by watching WWF (now WWE) pay per views- I always wanted to be the big, strong, fit, “buff” action hero type like Rocky or Rambo or any of Arnold’s characters (Commando, Predator, hell even Conan). This boyhood wish of being “that guy” has followed me to my adulthood but I have never really realized it to it’s full potential.
I need to stop for a second because earlier this year I was literally in the best shape I’ve been in my life! At least since my old football days, and I think even then I could have ran circles around my younger self simply because I ate like crap back in those days.
I dropped down to 235 lbs, which is what I weighed my Senior year of High School Football.
I was was boxing a few times per week.
I started training for a triathlon.
I felt ready for anything and I was CONFIDENT! LOOK GOOD FEEL GOOD NEED TO BE HOLLYWOOD was my mindset.
Then, life happened.
My work schedule changed drastically. I started making excuses. I loosened up on my nutrition. I stopped boxing as much, really all together. I stopped enjoying working out because I didn’t have a goal set to work towards. I didn’t have anyone holding me accountable. And as of 10/5/16, I am back to where I started at 255 lbs.
The cool thing is this didn’t discourage me as much as piss me off for greatness!
Thinking back to this past year so far I have done everything I said I was going to. I boxed, and I got knocked out. I competed in a triathlon, and I loved. I got down to my high school playing weight, and I felt great. All of these things are goals I’ve had in the past but never allowed myself to see come to fruition.
Time to get back on the horse and I’m bringing 10 people with me. Why? Because I’m guessing many of you are like me at this point…
I have emotions that I’m sure many experience daily:
- I don’t want to get up and go workout
- I hate what I see in the mirror
- I feel depressed and unproductive
- I hat the thought of people seeing me without a shirt on
- I struggle with the balance of business owner, coach, father, husband and making time for everything
- I like good beer and wine
- I like pizza
- The list can on and on…
If you can relate to any of those, and it’s time for you to make a change heading into the final chapter of 2016. Then welcome to “Michael’s 12 Week Transformation”.”
In this plan there will be two options:
- Train with me and our trainers at one of our Fitness Together studios.
- Train with me via online
This transformation I have designed for myself and can be customized to fit your goals too. Whether you’re training with us at one of our physical locations or online, you will each get:
- My complete 12 week training program – customized to meet any need or training equipment limitations
- My complete 12 week nutrition plan – with recipes, grocery lists and accountability along the way
- My complete 12 week supplementation recommendations to help fill any holes in your meal plan
- My complete cardio workout schedule to optimize weight and fat loss between training sessions
- Daily accountability with easy to use Apps and access to our private Facebook Group
- Unlimited coaching from myself and my team at FT
- Discounts on supplements
- Monthly assessments and evaluations to make sure we’re all progressing
- Monthly conference calls
- Weekly Check Ins to recap the week and plan for the week ahead
- My tricks and life hacks to having a balanced life between family, finances, faith and fitness
- and more…
As much as this program is designed to transform me and whoever joins me physically, we will also deal with any mental limitations that have kept you (just like me) from achieving “real success” from your fitness programs in the past.
One thing I learned this year is that I can and will only be successful as my mind first allows me to be. Meaning, my biggest roadblock to achieving any and all my goals is myself.
To aid this process of getting out of our own way, we will also be required to read 2 books over the 12 weeks. This will lead to great discussions and lessons during our monthly conference calls.
This is a COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION and I want 10 people to join me!
So, if you want to:
- Lose 12-24 pounds over the next 12 weeks
- Look and feel better than you have in years
- Fit into your “skinny” clothes over the holidays instead of hiding behind the hoodies
- Go into 2017 with momentum instead of further behind the eight ball
- Inspire others to make a change
- Take care of yourself so you can take care of others better
- Live an active and fun life again
Then fill out the form below. Once I get your registration, we’ll get on the phone and go over the details in great detail to determine if this is a good fit for you.
I’m going to transform my life over the next 12 weeks… You coming?
FILL OUT THE FORM, ONCE YOU HIT “SUBMIT” I’LL PERSONALLY REACH OUT TO SCHEDULE YOUR DISCOVER CALL THIS WEEK