When: Saturday, February 25th
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Where: hosted by Fitness Together Jenks/Riverside located at 97th & Riverside (north of the Creek Turnpike)
Come get reacquainted with the kettlebell and learn proper form and technique from StrongFirst II certified coach Laura Dill of Kettlbell 360 out of Broken Arrow.
Along with SFG II, Laura also carries- Functional Movement Systems Level 2, StrongFirst Lifter, Barbell Coach, Nutritional Therapist, and Eat to Perform Coach.
During the seminar, we’ll cover:
- Proper warm up techniques that aid to open up hips and thoracic spine and activate glutes
- Corrective drills for limited mobility in hips and shoulders
- Different movement patterns including: Hip hinge, deadlift, Swing, Goblet Squat, Turkish Get Up, etc.
- Attached to each movement will be corrective drills and programming skills
- Proper cool down and recovery work
- and more…
Local coaches and personal trainers are invited to join us. However, space is limited to 20 participants.
The 3 hour workshop is $100 per head. Click the “BUY NOW” link below to purchase your ticket and secure your spot!